You are here: Home » Events » Candlelight House Tour
34th Annual Candlelight House Tour
Old Field South
Friday Evening, November 30th, 2012
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Please join the Three Village Historical Society for our 34th Annual Candlelight House Tour featuring six houses in the Old Field South area and including the Old Field Horse Farm. Docents will point out architectural features and furnishings along with the home's historic details.
Friday evening, November 30th: Tour with Reception
6 pm to 9 pm, Wine-tasting House Tour
9 pm to 11 pm, Reception at The Long Island History Museum
Tickets: $75 Members • $100 Non-Members
Saturday, December 1st: Tour with Breakfast
8:30 am to 10:30 am, Breakfast at the Old Field Club
10 am to 5 pm, House Tour
Tickets: $50 Members • $60 N0n-Members
Saturday, December 1st: Tour Only
11 am to 5 pm: House Tour
Tickets: $35 Members • $40 Non-Members
Ticket Purchase & Pick-up Options
Tickets are available for advance purchase by mail, phone and
in person at the following locations/times:
Nov. 24th, 10am-12pm
Nov. 26th-29th, 10:30am-2:30pm and 7-9pm
Setauket Neighborhood House
Dec. 1st, 8:30am-3pm
Click here to download Ticket form
mail with payment to:
Three Village Historical Society,
93 North Country Road, Setauket, NY 11733
Children younger than 12 are not permitted on the tour. All purchases are non-refundable.
We cannot mail any House Tour tickets. You may pick-up your tickets at designated areas.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- No phone orders will be accepted. Please purchase your tickets online, by mail, or during one of scheduled purchase and pick-up times.
- Flashlights, carpools and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. No high heels/shoes/boots.
- You may visit the homes in any order you choose, but you are only allowed in to each house once with your ticket.
- Please arrive at your last destination at least 20 minutes before closing time
- Photographs are not allowed inside.
- Please follow the directions of all volunteer personnel.
- This is a walking tour: handicapped access is not available at all locations.
- The ticketholder assumes all responsibility for self and all personal belongings.
- Please, no children under 12 are allowed on the tour. No strollers.
- In the event of extreme weather call the Three Village Historical Society at 631-751-3730 for more information.
- The Three Village Historical Society and the Candlelight House Tour committee will make every effort to reschedule the tour if inclement weather (blizzard conditions) forces us to cancel. Absolutely no refunds, credits or exchanges will be given.
Looking for something else?
Current Events · Special Events · Walking Tours · Calendar of Events · Programs · Apple Festival · Candlelight House Tour · Annual Dinner · Event Photos