Wednesday, March 22nd, 6 – 9 pm Old Field Club, 86 West Meadow Rd, East Setauket, NY
The event will include: three course dinner, cash bar, jazz ensemble, and the awards ceremony.
- 6:00-6:45 pm: Cocktails
- 6:45-7:00 pm: Welcome by Stephen Healy, President of the Three Village Historical Society
- 7:00 pm: Dinner and awards to follow.
- Intro: Cheese/Fruit/Crudité
- Salad: North Fork Salad
- Entrée (choose one of three):
- Sliced Grilled Sirloin Steak with port wine reduction,
- Herb Crusted Salmon with lemon sauce,
- Grilled Vegetable Lasagna– red wine tomato sauce, seasonal potato & vegetable.
- Dessert: Key Lime Tartlet
This year the Society is offering a Scroll of Honor in recognition of our 40th Awards Anniversary and to help continue the Society’s mission to further educate the public about our rich cultural heritage.
The Scroll of Honor Donation Levels are:
- $100.00 for Gold Level
- $50.00 for Silver Level
- $30.00 for Bronze Level
Contributors’ names will be listed in the Scroll of Honor in the evening’s Program. You may place your Scroll of Honor order by clicking on the Scroll of Honor button in our gift shop or at the bottom of this page.
Each year the Society’s Award Committee reviews nominations sent in by Society members and presents to the Board a selection of potential candidates for Award Recipients from local businesses, local residents, homeowners, Society members and youth who have made significant contributions in helping with Preserving our Shared Heritage within the Three Village area.